2019 International Black Carpet
Date: 19th October 2019
Venue: The Decorium London, N22
PTAH Council is a collective voluntary organisation located in North London, consisting of 5 individuals who came together in December 2015 to embrace “one vision” to recognize, acknowledge and motivate outstanding individuals/groups through the PTAH Council platform and strive towards healthier communities by means of successful collaborations.
Are you looking to:
- Get more involved with your local community?
- Expand /develop your knowledge in the Hospitality industry?
- Gain experience/knowledge in Customer Care/service?
- Develop your skills using Social Media / Event Management /Fundraising / Admin?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, look no further PTAH Council would like to hear from you.
We are looking for experienced/trainee volunteers to form part of our team.
What we can offer you
- Mentoring & development to grow your skills and knowledge
- A lot of fun!
If you are interested please contact: Lejet on: 07913 370054 or Carmenleta on: 07365 519170
Volunteer Application Form
Please complete the form in CAPITAL letters